Tuesday, February 28, 2012

One Workout Down

Yesterday was the first day of what I would call my 30-day challenge.  I did my first ab workout at around noon before I ate lunch.  My workout only took a quick five minutes.  I used an application I found on my Android phone called "Daily Ab Workout Free," and you can choose the amount of time you would like to workout (5, 7.5, or 10 minutes).  I chose the shortest amount of time to begin, by choosing 5 minutes.  Each of these exercises are done 30 seconds long. The exercises you have to perform is basic crunches, right/left oblique crunches, bicycle crunch, reverse crunch, long arm crunch, crossover crunch, half curl, vertical leg crunch, and you finish with a thirty second plank.  I will post directions of how to do each exercise shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment