Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Make dreams come true!

"Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work hard at it.  ~Author Unknown"
 
Don't be that person that just dreams of success; I am not only talking about what you look like and how hard you have been working at this ab workout, but I'm talking more of a life lesson.  Don't regret not getting out there and trying some of those things you would call dreams.  I know one of my dreams is/was to make an impact on people's lives around me and I have done that in multiple ways through basketball.  Whether it be on the court with children watching and looking up to me or whether it be at my "job" where I teach children the fundamentals of basketball while also teaching them life lessons by interviewing people that they look up to (college coaches, college players, NBA coaches, and NBA players).  Now I put JOB in quotations because I don't think of it as a job; I think of it as me changing lives and it's the best feeling in the world.  So don't hold back, do the things you love to do, and try those that you have always dream of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment