Sunday, March 25, 2012

One Step At a Time

"No matter how long it takes, If you keep moving, One step at a time,You will reach the finish line..."


Take a minute to think about this quote. . .


This challenge has been 30 days long (almost there!) and if we would just take it one step at a time we will and basically have reached the finish line.  I wish I could have stumbled across this quote way in the beginning because there have been plenty of days when I am taking a break from the workout and I just can't help but think about the next day when I have to pick back up and do the workout again.  If I could have just stayed focus on each day as it came I think I would have enjoyed this experience way more than I did.  Don't get me wrong I am proud of where I have come, but maybe I could be even farther if I wouldn't have dread the days of my work outs. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment