Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Slacking. . .

Believe it or not we all have our times when we have lapses and over break I had one of mine.  I got all caught up with seeing my family and being home that I thought since I attended a TRX class (which is a suspension working class) that I just skipped my ab workout for the day and thought it would be fine.  I did do some ab-related exercises in this class, but I still did not complete my ab workout for that day.  I wouldn't suggest making the mistake I did, but if you do then make sure there are some ab related movements in the workout so that you can still get some results. Below I have attached a short video of an example of the TRX class and there is a specified class called the "Body Blast" (which is the one I tried) if anyone is interested in participating in a class like that.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKs-5Q-39Zw

No comments:

Post a Comment